Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Moving

Bangalore has been Home to me for as long as I remember, even when I lived away from the city studying or working for brief periods. In about two weeks, that's going to change temporarily. We're moving to the US for a while.

In the midst of ping-ponging emotionally and physically all over the place, I've been busy stuffing my face with goodies that I won't get easily there, and I've been savouring Bangalore's weather. I've also been spotted gazing wistfully at coconut trees, and so far, I've resisted recording the sound of the pitter-patter of the rain as it falls through the broad leaves of the majestic rubber tree just outside my bedroom window.

 

2 comments:

Pradeep Nair said...

You must be busy packing ... All the best ... Hoping to read a lot about your experiences there.

Chhaya said...

Even though it must feel like a big change (which it is, of course), I am sure you will have a wonderful time with lots of adventures! We are in Texas, where will you be moving to?

- -